We are so pleased that you would like to join us for your Subject Formal Hall: this will be a lovely opportunity for you to chat to current students in your field, and to enjoy dining in College once again.
We would like it to be as easy as possible to book your visit, so please read these guidelines.
- The College has agreed to pay for the Associate dinner places to Subject Formal Halls, so you do not need to make a payment for your place at dinner.
- Please make bookings for Subject Formal Hall at least seven days in advance: this gives notice for both the Catering team and the table plan organisers, and ensures that we can make your Subject Formal Hall a really successful experience.
- If you would like to stay with us on the night of your Formal Hall, the Principal would be happy to accommodate you in the Principal’s Lodge (subject to availability). Please let us know if you would like to stay for the night on the form below, and the Principal’s Secretary will confirm as soon as possible.
On the day of your Subject Formal Hall:
- Graduate gowns are worn to Subject Formal Hall. If you require a gown, do let us know on the form below and we can leave one for you to collect from the Porters’ Lodge on arrival and leave with the Porters when you depart.
- If you are staying for the night we will follow up with more details, but we suggest that you still arrive at the Porters’ Lodge at 7pm.
- Pre-dinner drinks will be available in the SCR from 7pm.
- The dinner begins at 7:30pm.